What can you do with RescueLogic Software?
- Safeguard your site. You can use RescueLogic to monitor your fire and security systems, and protect both people and property.
- Streamline your fire and security data. RescueLogic reads all of the data from all of the fire alarms, devices, and panels in a facility, and combines that data into a single, streamlined interface. You can monitor all of your systems from a laptop or personal computer.
- Give first responders instant information. RescueLogic can turn your existing fire and security system into a multi-functional security network, accessible to fire, police, and other emergency teams in real time.
- Connect panels from multiple manufacturers. RescueLogic can get data from any panel or smart device.
- Monitor HVAC and building controls. If you manage or maintain heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems on your site, RescueLogic can be a valuable tool for monitoring emergency situations and critical processes. You can include information from any device that has an RS-232 port.
- Check your site from anywhere in the world. You can log into RescueLogic wherever you are.
- Get text and email alerts. Get automatic updates when devices go into trouble or alarm.
- Link to closed-circuit video. You can integrate security cameras with your RescueLogic system, and display video from those with TCP/IP addresses.
- Set up wayfinder posts. Create information stations with maps, schedules, and local news.
- Prepare mass notification alerts. Be ready to provide emergency information to the public.
- Check “as-built” facts against blueprints. Walk RescueLogic through your facility to make sure that your floor plans are accurate.
- Demonstrate code compliance. Automatically generate complete reports and records.
- Standardize your emergency operations plan. Use RescueLogic to document your site’s emergency procedures.
- Manage your facility. RescueLogic can also help you streamline your facility management systems. It’s a repository for accurate maps and records about your site.
- Keep facility records. Some people even use RescueLogic to keep a record of ongoing maintenance needs, like touch-up paint colors and replacement bulbs for exit signs.