RescueLogic is the only software-based fire alarm receiver tested and recognized by UL. RescueLogic software version 5.0 is a UL864 Recognized Component. The software has been evaluated by UL, and it successfully met UL’s stringent requirements. If you have your own 24/7 monitoring station, you can also use your own network.
- Configuration Manager — the tool you’ll use to configure your RescueLogic system
- System Monitor — the component that collects and interprets data from panels and devices
- System Watch — the interface you’ll use to monitor your system from a laptop or desktop computer
You can enhance your RescueLogic system with these additional components:
- Remote System Watch — expand your RescueLogic system to additional monitoring stations
- Activity Reports — compile printable records and reports of alarms and status alerts
- Announcer — plays audible emergency alerts when the devices in your RescueLogic system go into trouble or alarm
- Mail Dispatcher — send automated email alerts when devices go into trouble or alarm
- Replicator — copy your event database to a server and keep your primary database secure
Let’s Get Started
Let’s make sure your people and property are protected with the latest RescueLogic technology. Call us at (612) 722-3233, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use this form to contact us.